Do you deal with:
- Fatigue – needing afternoon naps, being exhausted before your “normal” bedtime, unable to get out of bed in the morning
- Brain fog – being unable to remember things, feeling like you can’t think clearly
- Digestive issues – IBS, IBD, or just frequent stomach aches, diarrhea, constipation, etc.
- Weight – that won’t come off not matter what you do
- Hair loss – including at the ends of your eyebrows
- Mysterious body aches – feeling achy and sore for no reason
- Hypothyroid – you’ve been diagnosed (nor not) and still have symptoms
- Just not feeling like yourself
Traditional medicine likes to divide our bodies up into pieces and only treat the individual pieces. Our bodies aren’t individual pieces though. All of our body’s pieces and systems are interconnected. Something being off in one system affects others. That’s why I look at you as a whole person and focus on the adrenals, thyroid, liver, and digestive systems. These are deeply interconnected. I’ve found that with my clients, the symptoms above come primarily from these four systems.
Because no two people are alike, my protocols are designed individually. I have a program that I follow and customize what we do for each client. If you want to learn more, check out this page.
To setup a complimentary 30-minute session just click the button below.